Hope Solo Trivia
- Hope Solo is an American soccer goalkeeper and a two-time Olympic gold medalist.
- Champion soccer player.
- Hope Solo has been goalkeeping for the United States women’s national soccer team since 2000.
- Hope Solo was named a member of the 2008 U.S. Olympic women’s soccer team [June, 2008].
- Appeared in an infomercial, hosted by Krista Tesreau and John Abdo, for John’s “Belly Buddy” abdominal fitness system .
- Hope Solo is a two-time Olympic gold medalist in soccer.
- Hope Solo played at the collegiate level for the University of Washington
- Hope Solo is regarded as one of the top goalkeepers in the world.
- Hope Solo was born in Richland, Washington on July 30, 1981
- In March 2013, Hope Solo underwent surgery to repair a long-standing injury in her left wrist and did not play for approximately three months.
- On June 14, 2014, Solo tied the U.S. record for career shutouts with 71 after the team defeated France 1–0 during a friendly match in Tampa, Florida.
- On June 21, 2014, Hope Solo was arrested and charged with two misdemeanor counts of assault in the fourth degree.
- Hope Solo is married to former American football player Jerramy Stevens.
- Hope Solo has been featured on the covers of Fitness, Sports Illustrated, Newsweek, TV Guide, Seattle Metropolitan Magazine, and Vogue.
- In 2011, Hope Solo was a contestant on the 13th season of the Dancing with the Stars television series. Her partner was Maksim Chmerkovskiy and they were eliminated in the semifinal round.
Hope Solo Gossip News