Real Housewives of Atlanta Trivia
The cast includes, Nene Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Kenya Moore, Porsha Stewart, Cynthia Bailey and Kandi Burruss
The Real Housewives of Atlanta was renewed for a seventh season in April 2014
Nene Leakes Trivia
- Nene Leakes full name is Linnethia Monique Johnson
- Nene Leakes was born in Queens, New York on December 13, 1967.
- She is married to Gregg Leakes for the second time (m. 2013), Gregg Leakes (m. 1997–2011)
- Nene Leakes and Gregg Leakes have one son named Brentt Leakes
- In 2008, Nene Leakes made her first appearance on The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Nene Leakes appeared on Season 18 of ABC’s ” Dancing With the Stars” and was eliminated during week seven.
- Nene Leakes partner on “Dancing With the Stars was Tony Dovolani
- Leakes appeared as a contestant on The Celebrity Apprentice 4, where she finished in seventh place in 2011
- She has portrayed the recurring character Roz Washington on the sitcom Glee since its third season in 2012,
Dancing with the Stars is an American dance competition show airing since 2005 on ABC in the United States, and CTV/CTV Two in Canada. The show is the American version of the British television series Strictly Come Dancing.
Phaedra Parks Trivia
- Phaedra Parks is a producer and legal representative
- Phaedra Parks,was married to Apollo Nida, who plead guilty to bank fraud
- (November 1, 2009) Married her boyfriend of 14 years Apollo Nida.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 38, a son Ayden Adonis Nida in May 2010.
- Child’s father is her husband, Apollo Nida.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 41, a son on May 8, 2013. Child’s father is her husband, Apollo Nida.
- Nida, 39, plead guilty Tuesday to conspiracy to commit bank fraud and wire transfer.
Nida faces up to 30-years in prison and will have to fork over restitution ranging anywhere between $2.3 million and $4.5 million.
”Nida’s co-conspirator Gayla St. Julien was sentenced to 61 months in April.
Kenya Moore Trivia
“Some people work for a living and some people twerk for a living.” QUOTE ~ Kenya Moore
- Miss Michigan 1993
- Miss USA 1993
- She was raised by her grandmother Doris. Her grandmother is also her primary inspiration in life.
- Hobbies include singing and dancing.
- Was 4th place in Miss Universe 1993
- Was a psychology major at Wayne State University
- Founder of the Kenya Moore foundation which awards scholarships to under-privileged girls from her high school alma-mater
- A graduate of Cass Technical High School in Detroit, Michigan. Alumni include Diana Ross, David Alan Grier, Lily Tomlin and Ed Gordon.
Porsha Stewart Trivia
- Porsha Stewart was previously married to Kordell Stewart.
- Porsha Stewart is an aspiring singer
- Miscarried her future 1st child with her now estranged husband Kordell Stewart.
- (March 22, 2013) Her husband of 22 months Kordell Stewart filed for divorce from her.
- Kordell Stewart is a former American football quarterback who played eleven years in the National Football League
- Known for the epic fight between reality stars Stewart Williams and Kenya Moore on the taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion 6 last month
- During the physical altercation, Williams allegedly assaulted Moore and was taped dragging her by her hair.
Kordell Stewart Trivia Here
Cynthia Bailey Trivia
- She is a housewife and model
- Jayson Williams, NBA star reportedly proposed to model Cynthia on TV at halftime during a game
- Russell Simons reportedly also proposed the Cynthia Bailey….she turned him down
- Married to Peter Thomas
- The wedding took place at the Fernbank Natural Museum of History on July 24th.
- Has one child, a 14-year-old daughter, Noelle
- Actor Leon Robinson is the father of her child
- Her first booking was the cover of Essence
- Opened The Bailey Agency School of Fashion
- Has a need book scheduled to be released in the fall titled Carry On Baggage
Kandi Burruss Trivia
- Kandi Burruss was born May 17, 1976 in College Park, Georgia
- She is a former member of the group Xscape.
- Kandi Burruss was the first African-American woman ever to win the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publisher’s Songwriter of the Year award in 2000.
- Kandi Burruss and ex-boyfriend Russell “Block” Spencer of Block Entertainment had a daughter named Riley Burruss
- On January 15, 2013, Kandi announced via Twitter that she was engaged to Todd Tucker, a former line producer for The Real Housewives of Atlanta, whom she has been dating since 2011 while filming for the fourth season.
- Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker married on April 4, 2014
- Kandi Burruss rewrote and executive produced “Tardy for the Party” for Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star Kim Zolciak
Xscape was a successful female American R&B quartet which began as a quintet. The group had 6 top 10 hit songs on the Billboard Hot 100 during the 1990s including “Just Kicking it”, “Understanding,” “Who Can I Run To”, “Keep On, Keepin’ On”, “The Arms of the One Who Loves You”, and “My Little Secret”. The original lineup of the group consisted of sisters LaTocha and Tamika Scott, Kandi Burruss, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, and Tamera Coggins, though Coggins departed the group before their debut album was released.