Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Trivia
Kourtney Kardashian: 27 June 1984 , Los Angeles, California, USA
- Runs upscale women’s clothing store, Dash, with her sisters Kim and Kourtney.
- Daughter of Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. Sister of Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, and Rob Kardashian. Half-sister of Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner. Granddaughter of Mary Houghton, and Arthur Kardashian.
- Arrested for DUI, was shown on her reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007).
- Stepsister of Brody Jenner, Brandon Jenner, Burt Jenner, and Casey Jenner.
- Stepdaughter of Bruce Jenner. Step-sister of Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, and Casey Jenner.
- Sister-in-law of Kris Humphries.
- Goddaughter of Sugar Ray Leonard.
- Aunt of Mason Dash Disick, and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- Daughter-in-law of Joe Odom.
- Was handpicked by Simon Cowell to co-host the second season of The X Factor (2011) along with Mario Lopez.
- Her father was of Armenian descent. Her mother has English, and smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of Scottish, Irish, German, French, and Dutch, ancestry.
- Good friends with Rachel Roy.
- Co-hostess, with Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, of an infomercial for their “Perfect Skin” skin care system. Also appearing are Mario Lopez and Andrea Jordan.
- (December 13, 2013) Filed for divorce from her husband of 4 years Lamar Odom.
- Soon after death of her father in September 2003 she was diagnosed with skin cancer and in August 2008 reported that she is fully recovered from the illness.
Kim Kardashian Trivia
TV star, entrepreneur, fashion designer, and author (New York Times best-seller – “Kardashian Konfidential”), Kim Kardashian first burst onto the scene in 2007, after the premiere of her hit E! Entertainment reality series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007). The show follows the exploits of the Kardashian/Jenner family, which includes father Bruce Jenner, mom Kris Jenner, Kim, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian Odom, Robert Kardashian, and younger sisters Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.
Kim Kardashian, is set to marry her rapper boyfriend Kanye West on May 24th in Paris
- Daughter of Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. Sister of Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Half-sister of Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Granddaughter of Mary Houghton and Arthur Kardashian.
- Along with Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Tara Reid, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Stewart, Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie, she is one of Hollywood’s most famous party girls.
- Stepdaughter of Bruce Jenner. Stepsister of Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner and Casey Jenner.
- Her father had Armenian ancestry. Her mother has English, and smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of Dutch, French, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry.
- Was nominated in 2009 for the Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress for her performance in Disaster Movie (2008). She mentioned it in her blog and rather than being insulted by it, she took it in good stride and was flattered by it. She wrote; “I’m having a really good laugh over the fact that I’ve been nominated for a Razzie this year. I had so much fun filming Disaster Movie (2008) and giggled the entire time during the shoot. There is steep competition in my ‘worst supporting actress’ category, I have to admit… including my fantastic co-star Carmen Electra (you go girl!), Leelee Sobieski (what a surprise!), Jenny McCarthy (really?) and Paris Hilton (who could technically sweep this year’s awards with a whopping three nominations!). It’s an honor just being nominated! LOL!”.
- Good friends with Brittny Gastineau and Rachel Roy.
- Ranked #9 on Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
- Despite her party girl status, she doesn’t really like to drink alcoholic drinks.
- Aunt of Mason Dash Disick and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- Engaged to Kris Humphries of the NBA’s New Jersey Nets [May 25, 2011].
- Ex-daughter-in-law of William Humphries. Ex-sister-in-law of Kaela Humphries.
- PETA named her as their Worst Dressed person of 2010 for wearing fur.
- Filed for divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage. His demand for an annulment kept the couple legally married until May 2013 when he finally agreed to a divorce. Us Weekly magazine reported on September 12, 2013 that Christie’s will auction on October 15, 2013 the $2 million, 20-carat custom Lorraine Schwartz diamond engagement ring Humphries gave Kardashian. It is expected to fetch between $300,000 – $500,000.
- Graduated from Marymount High School in Bel Air, California in the Class of 1998.
- While she was in preschool, Kim became friends with future reality television star Paris Hilton.
- In 2004, Kim became a personal stylist to recording artist Brandy Norwood; she eventually developed into a full-time stylist, and was a personal shopper and stylist to actress Lindsay Lohan.
- Has been in a relationship with Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, Ray J, Nick Cannon, Nick Lachey, Shengo Deane and Gabriel Aubry (father of Halle Berry’s daughter).
- Gave birth to her first child at age 32, a daughter North West on June 15, 2013, weighing 4 pounds and 15 ounces. Child’s father is her boyfriend, Kanye West.
- Engaged to Kanye West [October 22, 2013].
Kourtney Kardashian Trivia
Kourtney was born in Los Angeles, California as the eldest of four children to Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. In 1991, when she was age 12, her parents divorced and she spent her time between their separate houses in Beverly Hills.