Donald Trump Gossip News
Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in New York City, New York, USA as Donald John Trump. He is a producer and actor, known for The Apprentice (2004), Two Weeks Notice (2002) and Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump (2011). He has been married to Melania Trump since January 22, 2005. They have one child. He was previously married to Marla Maples and Ivana Trump.
- You know, it really doesn’t matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.
- It doesn’t hurt to get more education.
- All of the women on The Apprentice (2004) flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.
- Watch somebody sell their used car and not wash it. You can spend $10 washing the car and get another $200 for the car.
- A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn’t exactly been one of moderation.
- Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
- Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.
- Well, yes, I’ve fired a lot of people. Generally I like other people to fire, because it’s always a lousy task. But I have fired many people.
- On his catchphrase “You’re fired!” from The Apprentice (2004): “I mean, there’s no arguing. There is no anything. There is no beating around the bush. ‘You’re fired’ is a very strong term.”
- “I wish I’d had a great marriage. See, my father was always very proud of me, but the one thing he got right was that he had a great marriage. He was married for 64 years. One of my ex-wives once said to me, ‘You have to work at a marriage’. And I said, ‘That’s the most ridiculous thing’, because my parents, they didn’t work at the marriage. If you have to work at a marriage, it’s not going to work. It has to be sort of a natural thing. But my ex-wife would say, ‘You have to work at this, you have to do this, you have to do that’. And I’m saying to myself, ‘Man, I work all day long, well into the evening. I don’t want to come home and work at a marriage. A marriage has to be very easy’. My father would come home, have dinner, and take it easy. It was the most natural marriage I’ve ever seen. And Melania (Melania Trump)makes my life easy; one of the things I so love about her is that she makes my life easier. I’ve never had anybody that made my life so easy. Now I hope that continues. Perhaps that will change. I intend to find out!” [October 2004].
- It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
- Rosie O’Donnell called me a snake oil salesman. And, you know, coming from Rosie, that’s pretty low because when you look at her and when you see the mind, the mind is weak. I don’t see it. I don’t get it. I never understood — how does she even get on television?
- [when asked if he would run for President of the United States] People wanted me to very strongly and I decided I didn’t want to do it. I sort of enjoy what I’m doing and I continue to enjoy what I’m doing. I have never had more fun. And then to cap it off with a star on the walk of fame today was just a lot of fun. And, you know, it’s just — it’s just very sad to me what’s happening with this country in terms of world and in terms of world perception.
- On Alan Sugar, host of the British television Version of “The Apprentice”: “I don’t know what Alan Sugar looks like. You know, I own the show, but I don’t even know what he looks like. I mean, I hear he’s doing nicely, not like we’re doing over here, but doing fine.”