Peaches Geldof Gossip and Trivia
Toxicology Reports Indicate that Peaches Geldof Died of a Heroin Overdose
Peaches Geldof was born on March 16, 1989 in London, England as Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof. She was a writer, known for Cha’mone Mo’Fo’Selecta! A Tribute to Michael Jackson (2009), Peaches Geldof: Teenage Mind (2005) and The BRIT Awards 2014 (2014). She was married to Thomas Cohen and Maxwell Drummey. She died on April 7, 2014 in Wrotham, Kent, England.
“People are going to hate me for saying this, but I can see where parents are coming from when they impose a curfew. Since I turned sixteen, Dad’s been quite reasonable and extended it to one in the morning. But I don’t go out at all on weeknights because I have to get up at, like, seven.” quote ~ Peaches Geldof
Peaches Geldof Trivia:
- Peaches Geldof is the second of three daughters of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates.
- Peaches Geldof has two sisters: Fifi Geldof (b. 31 March 1983), Pixie Geldof (b. 10 September 1990) and half-sister Tiger Lily (b. 21 July 1996). All four girls live with Bob Geldof, who won custody of his natural daughters and his ex-wife’s orphaned daughter, Tiger Lilly.
- Peaches Geldof writes articles for Ellegirl magazine and the British newspaper, The Daily Telegraph.
- In 2000, her mother Paula Yates died of an accidental drugs overdose.
- Peaches Geldof is said to be the most out-spoken and opinionated of the Geldof girls. She is a vegetarian, who is against fox hunting and doesn’t have a favourable view of fashion models and various celebrities.
- Peaches Geldof aspired to study English and journalism at university when she finishes school in 2007.
- Older half sister of Tiger Lilly Hutchence (dob 22-7-96.).
- Suffered an ectopic pregnancy before the birth of her 1st child in 2012.
- Peaches Geldof gave birth to her 1st child at age 23, a son Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen on April 18, 2012. Child’s father is her fiancé (now 2nd husband), Thomas Cohen.
- (September 8, 2012) Married Thomas Cohen, her boyfriend of 2 years & father of her 4-month-old son Astala, following an 8-month-long engagement.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 24, a son Phaedra Bloom Forever Cohen on April 24, 2013. Child’s father is her 2nd husband, Thomas Cohen.
- Delivered both her sons via Caesarean section.
- Peaches Geldof studied for her AS Levels at a private London day school.
- Filmed Peaches Geldof: Teenage Mind (2005) for the British television channel “Sky One”.xi